Tuesday, April 12, 2011

21 Night Stand

Why do guys have to be such dicks?! A guy asked me out today, but I wasn't sure. I haven't been on a real date in YEARS. So I asked if I could let him know. It's not that I wasn't interested, but I'm not sure I want to start dating.

(Intermission: I was so busy at work today! If I could do nothing but Excel work - charts, tables, gathering the data, formatting...I all that stuff! I got so much done today and I felt very productive.)

It was almost the end of the day and I'm anal about things, so I was printing out my presentation to make sure it was flawless and of course Mr. D was there. He asked how I was doing, blah, blah, blah. One of the IT guys was w him and him and I get along really well, we have the same sense of humor and neither of us takes ourselves too seriously. On my way back, I stopped at Ms. A's cube and I said, "Do you know if Mr. D is married?" (Yeah, I just had a weird feeling.) She asked why and I made up an excuse that he looked like the ex-husband of someone I used to work with. Well, it turns out, YES. HE. IS. MARRIED.

I'm so happy that I didn't say yes! Obviously he doesn't know who I am. I am not the one.

Want to hear something else unbelievable? Two people were suspended from my mom's job. FOR HAVING SEX IN THE BATHROOM!! I'm not sure what's worse...having sex at work or in the bathroom?! I can't say I've ever been so 'in the mood' that I actually thought, "Meet me in the bathroom in 2 minutes!"

Irony: everyone used to think my ex-husband was the evil one in the family (he was as far as being abusive). But the other two sister-in-laws sure know what I went through with the cheating because his oldest brother is cheating on his wife. Yep, first his twin brother, now the older brother too. So much for him being the bad seed. I guess it runs in the family.

Moral: Don't think that it can't happen to you! Also, don't judge because you never know what's around the corner.

Pink Cashmere

No comments:

Post a Comment