Sunday, April 10, 2011

I Hate U!

Work is good. Life is good. I miss my old life - being someone's wife. I don't miss my ex though because no one sane would miss being abused. It's nice that I can say anything, do anything and no one is going to fly off the handle and hit me for it.

The girls are happy too, which is the most important thing. Bri will be in high school this fall. How can my 'baby' be going into high school? It isn't possible!

I started reading this blog about a woman (27 at the time) who lost her husband in a car accident. She is an awesome writer and I felt her pain. I don't know what it's like for my husband to die. But the therapist said a divorce is like a death - the death of your marriage. You go through the 7 stages of grief. But in reading her blog, its no where close. My ex is out there somewhere, and even though I have no desire to see him or contact him, there's a possibility that we could run into each other.

I wonder what God has in store for me? I'm so impatient and I want to know things n.o.w. I hate waiting. I hate wondering. But I have to be content with things and I am.

Pink Cashmere

No comments:

Post a Comment