Thursday, April 1, 2010

I LOVE YOU! WTF?!

Here's a little hint guys: don't tell a woman that you're in the middle of having sex with, that you love her! It completely throws off their rhythm. Trust. Really, it was awkward, especially since I'm not an "ILY" type and hearing it makes my skin hurt. Yes, every square inch of it, especially when I should be enjoying myself! Honestly, how the hell is a man going to say those three words: In. The. Middle. Of. Sex?! Oh, and it wasn't a mistake because he said it more than once. Sure, love aspects of my body or what I'm doing, but not me and not during sex. Am I weird or is this not the time to say that? I'm old fashioned so I've never done certain things: had sex on the first date, had a one-night stand and hearing it so soon makes me anxious. I didn't know what to do/say, so I didn't say anything. "Ditto" came to mind, but I thought that would be even more weird then him saying it to me.

Even with the verbal slip of the tongue, we still ended up having a great time. Yes, I really like him, but I'm not at the love stage yet because I don't know him well enough.

Pink Cashmere

No comments:

Post a Comment