Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Woman`s Gotta Have It

But not this one! At least not until my divorce is final. I have put a moratorium on my sex life until 6/30/10, which is "D Day". I could have been divorced last Monday, but I was in a safe room, waiting for my name to be called and they never came to get me, so our case was moved to 6/30. I told Mike that we would not be having sex until then. He is okay with that (how cool is he??)

So she screwed herself by being in court (I have a restraining order). Mike and I aren't in "Marriage Mode" so we weren't mad, but we did get a HUGE laugh out of it. I wish that he could have been there, but he had to work. I have to go tomorrow for the RO and he has to work tomorrow too, even though it's technically his day off.

Tonight, we're having dinner and a movie ("Avatar") but I'm not looking forward to it because "Avatar" sucks ass!! I am looking forward to family time though. I'm making stir-fry, fried rice and sake. I love Dontaue, Mike (Mike's son) and of course Mike. He loves Chiara, Brianne and of course me!

Last night was Bi-Racial Brady Bunch family night too. We watched the first 9m4d3h of "Avatar", ate pizza, wings and had Smirnoff and candy. I'm happy that I didn't fall asleep watching the movie (OK, I was hoping I would fall asleep watching the movie. I tried everything in my powers to fall asleep but I was so cold, I couldn't.)

Well, I need to start dinner. I wish I had Tylenol PM...


No comments:

Post a Comment