Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Brooklyn's Finest

Mike and I texted each other throughout the few days he was in NYC. I felt terrible while he was gone...headache, fever and chills that kept me in bed almost the entire time he was gone. I had the beginnins of a migraine while taking him to the airport and it didn't get any better when I got home and could sit in the dark, cool comfort of the bed.

Mike's daughter picked him and his son up from the airport. He brought him over so that I could meet him and he's very nice. Like father; like son. They were going to a movie and I wasn't going to be able to see Mike until the next day.

Mike came up the next day, dressed up and looking so hot! He really is the turning out to be my perfect guy. Funny, sweet, great kisser, a talker, and I'm into him. What more could I ask for? Things are going along nicely.

Pink Cashmere

No comments:

Post a Comment