Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sometimes You Have To Trust Your Kids!

I've lived in the same apartment for a year and my daughters, 12 and 7 have been bothering the man downstairs since he moved in a few months ago. (I'm not sure when he moved here - maybe August? I do know that I noticed him when he moved in because he is extremely handsome and he takes very good care of his car!) I also noticed that he was moving in with someone who could have been his son and there were no women in site.

I had said hello a few times and I did notice a woman getting into his car and I didn't want to get into deep conversations with him because of that. My husband was a chronic cheater so I didn't want to step on any toes. However, my girls, behind my back, were talking to him, and talking me up. It took a few months but they finally told me what they had been doing and they said he wanted my number! The oldest one gave it to him, since the youngest one doesn't know it and he said he would call. Oh yeah, the youngest one, C, also told him that I thought he was hot. He told her to tell me he thought I was beautiful.

Guess what! He texted me that night and he then called. I was ironing and making C's lunch so I didn't hear the phone ring, but when I saw my light blinking (perv's that's nothing sexual!) I immediately called him back, but he was in bed. He has to be up for work early so he goes to bed early. However, he did text me on and off the next day and when he got off of work the next day, he came down to see me. He is so hot in person. He's a thinner A-Rod. He said he was going to New York City to because his son was moving here to live with him.

I had things to do so we kept it short but he did call later that night and asked if I could take him to the airport the next day. Of course I said yes. I was thinking to myself that I'd love to be alone with him in a car for an hour. Too bad that it was moving. (OK, that was so not me! I have never had a one-night stand or sex on the first date.) So I told him to come upstairs and get me when he was ready to go.

Pink Cashmere

No comments:

Post a Comment