Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What Goes Around

I decided that this time, I'm not going to do anything as I normally would. I'm going to be opposite-George! Yes, every situation is related to a "Seinfeld" episode! I'm really lucky that I have Mike in my life. The girls made a good pick, so I don't want to screw this one up. Plus, after so many years of not doing things right, I want to have this one last.

I miss meeting and talking outside, under the stars. When you stop talking, you stop learning. That's the secret to any relationship: don't ever st0p talking, listening and you'll never stop learning about the other person. Once you stop, you're telling the other person you no longer care. It's easy to forget these simple rules when it seems easier to text, email or post on a wall.

Mike and I continued our meetings under the stars. We went out for drinks on Thursday and then went back to his house. I broke all of my own rules and it felt good!

Pink Cashmere

No comments:

Post a Comment