Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hello Beautiful

Mike called me and said that he had landed safely in NYC. He said he would text me while he was there and he missed me already. How could things be going this well, so soon? Well, I told myself that I was going to do everything the exact opposite of the way I would normally do things. I was going to be like George Costanza from "Seinfeld"! It worked out well for him and so far in my life, going with my instinct had worked out poorly.

I was sick, so when I got the call, I went right to bed. In fact, I ended up spending the entire weekend in bed with the worst migraine and flu in the world. I only left the house to take B to her guitar lesson.

Mike called when he landed back in town. He also came up and introduced his son to me. He looks so much younger than nineteen! But he's cute and polite; something rare in young men these days. They were going to see "Brooklyn's Finest". Funny, that's what B was seeing with my sister, her boyfriend and his nephew. Me? I was going back to bed to try and feel better.

Is it possible that I've finally found a man and not a bad boy??

Pink Cashmere

No comments:

Post a Comment